Streets of Rage - Consumer reviews
Welcome to the Streets of Rage Consumer Reviews Forum!

Streets of Rage - Consumer reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bare Knuckle & Streets of Rage games

HomeHome  UpdatesUpdates  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bladevampirek's Basic Weapon Handling Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bladevampirek

Bladevampirek

Bladevampirek's Basic Weapon Handling Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Bladevampirek's Basic Weapon Handling Techniques   Bladevampirek's Basic Weapon Handling Techniques EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:12 am

Bladevampirek's Basic Weapon Handling Techniques 430299_631692390178046_660250292_n
Hello and welcome to my Basic Weapons Handling and Techniques Post. Here I'll be posting the Intro video containing what I'll be teaching and I'll also be posting 3 additional videos one for each weapon explaining my techniques and routine from the inside out. I hope you enjoy the Intro video and lessons; feel free to post a comment if you're having trouble with something and I'll do my best to help you out.

1. Blade's Weapon Intro Video.

2. Lessons for Staff.

3. Lessons for Knife.

4. Lessons for Double Sticks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fighterscommunity.tk
James
Admin
Admin
James

Bladevampirek's Basic Weapon Handling Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladevampirek's Basic Weapon Handling Techniques   Bladevampirek's Basic Weapon Handling Techniques EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:59 am

Nice Blade, your weapon techniques were amazing enough.
Back to top Go down

Bladevampirek's Basic Weapon Handling Techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Streets of Rage - Consumer reviews  :: Community :: Member's Activities :: Home & Outdoor Activities :: Martial Arts :: Basic Weapon Handling Techniques-
Jump to: