Streets of Rage - Consumer reviews
Welcome to the Streets of Rage Consumer Reviews Forum!

Streets of Rage - Consumer reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bare Knuckle & Streets of Rage games

HomeHome  UpdatesUpdates  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Rules (Please Read Before Using the Forum)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CorkscrewBlowSoR3
SOR3 Adviser
SOR3 Adviser
CorkscrewBlowSoR3

Forum Rules (Please Read Before Using the Forum) Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules (Please Read Before Using the Forum)   Forum Rules (Please Read Before Using the Forum) EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:51 am

The creator of this forum is named Admin/Sim/James, if you want to speak with him. It's because I refer to him in this post.

These rules were made to keep it clean around here. If your post violates the rules, it may be edited or removed. That doesn't always mean you're off the hook, however. Keep in mind that the chat box we have on our forum has archives that view past chats between users, so don't break the rules there either. This post may be subject to change by either the forum founder or me, but you can make suggestions. If you do not read this post before using our forum, do not be surprised when you receive a warning or penalty. You should always look at the rules for any site you visit.

Rules:
1. Don't be mean to each other. It is okay to criticize/debate about things, but keep it civilized. Don't attack others, especially over things like opinions, playing skill, and knowledge. No prejudice, bigotry, or hate of any kind towards the other users will be tolerated.

2. Do not post malware links or spam, and do not mass post. If you're on one topic, stay on that topic without causing trouble, of course. Do not post unrelated topics in any section. If you post a link, make sure it is completely safe. It is advised that you get armed with computer protection/anti-virus software. Just be careful not to download any fake protection software by mistake.

3. Do not post links to ROMs, because it's illegal to give them out. In the case of ROM hacks, you must give out patches instead. If you want to make or apply patches, here is a good tool to use: http://fusoya.eludevisibility.org/lips/download/lips102.zip
So if you have a ROM hack you wanted to send out to people, you would create a patch using Lunar IPS.
Alternatively, if you have the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive Classics Hub on Steam, you can play ROM hacks found in the Steam Workshop.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/34270/workshop/

Extra Rules for Forum Staff:

1. Do not penalize anyone without telling me or the forum founder. We just want to know what goes on with our forum before it happens.

2. Do not change anything in our forum without telling me or the forum founder.

We hope that you will behave yourselves for the sake of a clean environment. If you find anything wrong, you should tell me or the forum founder. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask the staff. Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUXt7eOXeHp63EhEDMZS-ag

Forum Rules (Please Read Before Using the Forum)
Page 1 of 1