Streets of Rage - Consumer reviews
Welcome to the Streets of Rage Consumer Reviews Forum!

Streets of Rage - Consumer reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bare Knuckle & Streets of Rage games

HomeHome  UpdatesUpdates  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reverse Dramatic Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luis2

Reverse Dramatic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Reverse Dramatic Battle   Reverse Dramatic Battle EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:01 am

Here's some RDBs that I made. This is a really broken mode, but it's still really fun and it's my favorite mode in the game. Characters with an uppercut move can survive here better than others and spamming Zangief's grab is good too. The reason why it's broken is because fireballs is more overpowered now and chip damage should be removed for the character that is alone, since you can be cornered by special moves and have no choice but to die.

Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Dramatic Battle   Reverse Dramatic Battle EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:53 am

Hey Luis,

As i seen your video, are you playing at level 8 which is the hardest. It doesn't seems easy to beat reverse dramatic, but you beat well.
Back to top Go down
http://http//wix.com/shenjiawei/theatre
Luis2

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Dramatic Battle   Reverse Dramatic Battle EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:03 am

Actually I only upload the ones where I win, because I think the loosing ones will be a waste of time to watch and it will leave you wondering if that matchup is possible to win with that character or not. I didn't loosing in the Sagat and Juli video, but I lost a lot, when trying to make the Karin video, since she doesn't have an uppercut and while that video is suppose to be long, the loosing fights will make the video even longer. You will end up seeing me restarting the same matchup that I lost over and over, until I win and that wouldn't be fun to watch. Some of the moves, I have them set to one button, to make it RDB easier. The PSP controls are difficult, for fighting games. The difficulty is level 8. You can see it on the bottom right, on the character select screen.

Having an uppercut doesn't automatically mean you'll win every fight easily, it just means you have a better chance at winning. There's actually some matchups that are difficult, despite your uppercut and specials being set to one button. That's how hard RDB battle is, on level 8.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Dramatic Battle   Reverse Dramatic Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Reverse Dramatic Battle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Streets of Rage - Consumer reviews  :: Off-Topic Discussions :: Other Topics :: Street Fighter Alpha :: Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX :: Advance Mode :: Reverse Dramatic Battles-
Jump to: