Streets of Rage - Consumer reviews
Welcome to the Streets of Rage Consumer Reviews Forum!

Streets of Rage - Consumer reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bare Knuckle & Streets of Rage games

HomeHome  UpdatesUpdates  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Co-Partner/Team Playthrough

Go down 
+2
Sim
James
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leo-Hightower

Leo-Hightower

Co-Partner/Team Playthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Rage Remake V5 Yuzoboy Edition   Co-Partner/Team Playthrough - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi Leo,

I actually saw these video recently at YouTube, thanks for sharing such a nice remix here. The mix is cool man.

Hey! Thanks, means a lot, but I thank Yuzoboy for the mixes, he's awesome! Very Happy

Last edited by Leo-Hightower on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating a little)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LeoHightower?feature=guide
Leo-Hightower

Leo-Hightower

PostSubject: Streets of Rage Remake V5 Yuzoboy Edtion   Co-Partner/Team Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:05 am

Strests of Rage Remake V5 Yuzoboy Edition - Disco Club

The next videos of Streets of Rage Remake Yuzoboy Edition will be random playthroughs of various stages I didn't go through in my playthrough videos, basically the alternate pathways I missed, hope you enjoy, I go through the Disco Club in this video and deal with the thugs with my AI controlled partner, later we encounter the most gayest character in Streets of Rage Ash, seriously, he is SO GAY!! After dealing with Ash, we take on some familiar faces, the Twins, watch and see what happens! Smile

Streets of Rage Remake V5 Yuzoboy Edition - Upstairs Bar

I'm back with some new Streets of Rage Remake videos, this time we find out what happens when you chose to go upstairs in the bar on the SOR2 Route, turns out it's a "Hot" route, watch and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Leo-Hightower

Leo-Hightower

PostSubject: Streets of Rage Remake Yuzoboy Edition Mania Playthrough Stage 1   Co-Partner/Team Playthrough - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:11 pm

It's been awhile since I've posted anything SORR wise, here's part 1 of the Mania Playthrough, hope you all enjoy!

The following videos are of my Streets of Rage Remake V5 but this is a special edition, this edition is for those whom like SORR and for those whom love DJYuzoboy's awesome Music Mixes.

DJYuzoboy's Youtube Page

All music heard is by DJYuzoboy and by the SORR Team.
This time we take on the Mania Route on Mania Difficulty Shocked

Streets of Rage Remake V5 Yuzoboy Edition -Mania Playthrough - Stage 1

Streets of Rage Remake V5 Yuzoboy Edition -Mania Playthrough- Stage 2 & 3

Streets of Rage Remake V5 Yuzoboy Edition -Mania Playthrough- Stage 4 A Smally R.I.P Tribute to my Uncle is shown at the end of the video.

Last edited by Leo-Hightower on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating This post)
Back to top Go down
Leo-Hightower

Leo-Hightower

PostSubject: I'm still ALIVE!   Co-Partner/Team Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:48 am

YO everyone, what's up, LeoHightower here, I'm still alive doing Streets of Rage Remake V5 Yuzoboy Edition videos, but I've been busy with College and other things lately that have been taking up my time, my apologizes! Smile I have recently started back workin on Streets of Rage Remake V5 Yuzoboy Edition videos, expect the videos soon! Very Happy Cool 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-Partner/Team Playthrough   Co-Partner/Team Playthrough - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Co-Partner/Team Playthrough
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2