Streets of Rage - Consumer reviews
Welcome to the Streets of Rage Consumer Reviews Forum!

Streets of Rage - Consumer reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bare Knuckle & Streets of Rage games

HomeHome  UpdatesUpdates  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sim

Sim

My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 Empty
PostSubject: My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3   My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:42 pm

My name is Sim,

I 'm from Singapore:

I remember during year 1992 i have no money to buy some sega games home as usually the Bare Knuckle 3, at the time i could only pay a 3 days rental for the game which cost me about 5 bucks. When i first started playing the game at home, i got no partners joining me but i still remember it was a Saturday night which i was playing the game alone inside my room.

When i first started the stage 1 everything seems to be very common until i reach stage 3 i start to realize something different, i fight Robo Axel and that was the only time i couldn't understand why a Robot can be cloned into human (Robo Axel),

My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 RoboAxel
My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 RoboAxel2

so i continue to fight other stages until the final boss appears, i still remember at that time i play the game in easy mode so i manage to kill Mr.X easily.

The most exciting thing is when i started my second playthrough during the second night, i encounter a nightmare as i play the game second time also i''m already in the hard mode of the game. This time i failed to save the general at stage 7 so the general has been choked to death. I come to a stage where Mr.X himself turns into Robo X, this time i was even more shocked because it looks more scary compare to the previous Robo Axel.

To me i still enjoying playing the whole game over and over for some time before i return the game back to the game shop. To me i realize this game really gives me a lot of adventures and nightmares even those 2 nights i was playing it alone, but i still remember i even switch off the lights and it looks amazing and exciting at that moment playing the game.

I would rate the game for 5 stars, but i'm sure there were many people having similar experience and excitement like this.

This is the second nightmare i mention about,

My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 RoboX
My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 RoboX2
My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 RoboX1
My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 RoboX2-1
My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 RoboX3
My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 RoboX4

Here's a video recall back to 18 years when i fight Shiva with some of my screen shoots.

My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 Axel4
My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 Axel3
My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 Axel6
My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 Axel5
My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 Axel
My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3 Axel2

Lastly the music was great in this game.
Back to top Go down
http://http//wix.com/shenjiawei/theatre

My First Intention of Bare Knuckle 3
Page 1 of 1